Click Below to Apply for the 2020-22 Teacher Leadership Cohort
Applying for the Teacher Leadership Certificate
Teacher leaders interested in the Teacher Leader Certificate Program should apply online by Monday, August 31st. Candidates will be notified of their application status by Monday, September 14th 2020. The following supporting documents are required for an application to be considered for acceptance:
- A brief summary of the candidate's past & current informal &/or formal teacher leadership experiences that the candidate brings to the program. [500 words]
- One letter of support for the candidate’s application from a recent/current teaching colleague.
- One letter of support for the candidate’s application from a recent/current administrator.
- The candidate’s current resume or curriculum vitae.
- One artifact or example from the candidate's teaching practice or classroom (i.e. student work sample, project assignment, photo(s), video)
Applications are due by Monday, August 31st, 2020.
- SCOE will provide personalized and ongoing support for Teacher Leadership Certificate candidates from enrollment through successful completion of the program.
- SCOE will facilitate opportunities for site/district administrators to partner with Teacher Leadership Certificate candidates to ensure meaningful, positive program impacts at the participant’s school/district site.
- SCOE will provide consultation & support for the implementation of the teacher leader’s capstone project at participant’s school/district site following the completion of the program.
For more information on program funding options, please contact Sarah Lundy at firstname.lastname@example.org