Click Below to Apply for the 2018-2020 Teacher Leadership Cohort
Applying for the Teacher Leadership Certificate
Teacher leaders interested in the Teacher Leader Certificate Program should apply online by June 15th, 2018. Candidates will be notified of their application status by Friday, July 27th, 2018. The following supporting documents are required for an application to be considered for acceptance:
- Personal statement describing a) the candidate’s motivation(s) or goals for pursuing the Teacher Leadership Certificate Program & b) the candidate’s desired outcome(s) from the program experience. [500 Words]
- A brief summary of past & current informal &/or formal teacher leadership experiences that the candidate brings to the program. [500 words]
- Two letters of support for the candidate’s application from recent/current colleagues. Providing one letter of support from a recent/current administrator, and one letter of support from a recent/current teaching colleague, is highly recommended.
- The candidate’s current resume or curriculum vitae.
Applications are due by Friday, June 15th, 2018.
The 2018-2020 Teacher Leadership Certificate Cohort tuition fee of $800 per year, per teacher leader candidate, will be charged to participating districts. Annual tuition fees are due by June 30th, 2019.
For more information on program funding options, please contact Sarah Lundy at firstname.lastname@example.org
- SCOE will provide personalized and ongoing support for Teacher Leadership Certificate candidates from enrollment through successful completion of the program.
- SCOE will facilitate opportunities for site/district administrators to partner with Teacher Leadership Certificate candidates to ensure meaningful, positive program impacts at the participant’s school/district site.
- SCOE will provide consultation & support for the implementation of the teacher leader’s capstone project at participant’s school/district site following the completion of the program.