Click Below to Apply for the 2018-2020 Teacher Leadership Cohort!
Current Program Participants Offer Their Experiences....
- "I used to think that leadership was a "project" or a duty. In this program I’ve learned skills, techniques and information about me that I will take with me into my professional life and personal. I am a fuller person because of this experience."
- "I've been challenged to look at who I am as a person, a leader, an educator."
- "This program has offered me a new community of professionals that I can learn and grow with."
- "After taking the Educational Leadership course, I now think that listening can be radical act of leadership as it allows for people to find their own solutions. Additionally, I think that in order to lead, I have to know what I value and what I want for students and colleagues."
- "I now think that I am a fierce leader with direction and purpose!"
- "I never feel like this program is something more that I have to do. It's something that I get to do!"
- "The most powerful learning experience of our program has been talking with the cohort of awesome teacher leaders....And feeling like I am not alone....I am not the only one who has felt deflated and exhausted. I am now feeling more motivated and ready to ride into an even brighter future!"
- "I have a renewed spirit as an active participant in the future of education."
- "Learning how to lead has offered me a sense of power that is calming and restorative."
- "Our program is unlike any other professional group I've been a part of."
- "We are an amazing group of smart educators who are really pushing each other!"